Mittwoch, 7. August 2013

日本へ行く \(≧∇≦)/

In exactly one month I will be walking through Shibuya again.  (((o( ;▽;)o)))
On the one hand I am looking forward to it because of shopping and some free time but on the other hand I still have so many things to do.

This time we will join a few days at the beach of  Atami and Abu Dhabiヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ

I hope I can see a lot of cool things and make a lot of pictures!

Do you know some cool places in Tokyo which are worth to visit?  (’-’*)

________________________________________

My private life is like a prison right now.
Tomorrow I will know the result of the worst exam in my whole life and I feel ill because of that for almost a week now.
 I still have to work on my term paper...It is like never ending xD
But I already train for the sport test and hope that I will be in a good shape until the next summer.
I am pretty sure I will only post some pictures here of my trip to Japan and not about any private situation anymore. 
So please keep up for a short few of Japan =3
_______________________________________
Chanel