Montag, 25. März 2013

Thoughts about healthy lifstyle / / New Pictures in DURAS


Since some time I try to change my lifstyle into a more healthy one. The reason for that is on the one hand a more aesthetic appeal and on the other hand health
Since last month I think very hard of the way of life because of a death in my family. Especially cancer became a more important topic for me - not at least because of my interest in human bodies. In an article by Ulrich Bahnsen is written that about 70.000 dead/year (because of cancer) are avoidable. Main points are no smoking, sport and a healthy nutrition. I want to avoid such a future.

I started with...
...no "bad" fats and carbs
...no sugar (that is quite easy)
...no salt (also easy to handle)
...drink a lot of water or green tea (that is really hard for me) 
I don´t smoke and drink just rarely alcohol.


Right now I still cheat a lot. I did not visit starbucks for about three month but I really missed it and try to make their coffee as healthy as possible. For example I order coffee without sugar and with soya milk. (Take care : even the iced shaken tea includes sugar (゚ー゚   ))
 

And I go to the gym at least three times a week. It makes a lot of fun and the people there are so friendly and amusing. I noticed that my body changed a bit and my condition got better. (ノ^o^)ノ

picture also from instagram ^^; - well the progress is slow but I am really motivated to reach my goal!

Good sleep is also very important but I still can not sleep well enough. Most of you know it - lying in the bed and the most crazy thoughts are in your head. x`D

I am sure that I feel much better than before! ┌(・。・)┘♪
_____________________________________________
new topic~
Some time ago I was able to meet two photographers again. I want to show only two pictures this time. Right now its fun for me to take pictures with them and soon we want to make some more experiments. ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ


_____________________________________________

hach~ I am still working at my term paper - I am too lazy, I think (- -    )
Chanel