Freitag, 1. März 2013

Exams & Shopping (Zara, Chanel...) Instagram

At first I want to say thank you for all the nice comments at my last post! <3 I am really happy, because I changed my own style so much in the last year and I think I found the best for myself. =D

Lately I didn´t had much time because of my two exams in university. I was really scared - about 90% of the students failed the last exam and it seems like a struggle for survival. Today I got a message that I passed one.

Well, know I want to write about some better things like shopping. I really wanted to save some mones but because of the exams I felt like shopping?! 

______________________________________________


 Chanel Lippenstift Rouge Coco Nr. 35 - Chintz -

 
 Chanel Lippenkonturenstift Le Crayon Lèvres Nr. 49 - Rose Corail -

 Chanel Lidschatten Les 4 Ombres Nr. 38 - Premier Regard - <3

And I got a sample from the new summer fragance by Escada - I love these parfums and this year it smells awesome again. Please try it out! You are able to smell a bit of cherry but more adultlike!
 
 Super lovely pants with pearls by Zara! They are handmade and costed about 50€ know in sale only 12€!
And too expensive (why, zara??) but pretty black blouse <3

  
Leather jacket from Zara - my first one ever! xD


 Hunkemöller shopping <3 These lovely stockings were on sale - probably I won´t wear them but I had to buy them.

 
And least some cheap things from the store "du-weißt-schon-welcher" xD wanted such peep-toes for so long <3

______________________________________________

And an mini  Instagram post

I try to eat more healthy with breakfast no sugar and salt...Do you try such a lifestyle too? Sometimes its really hard ._.

______________________________________________
On sunday I will meet lovely Christane again for some afternoon tea <3  Looking forward to it so much!


Chanel