Montag, 18. März 2013

Afternoon Tea / My Room

Soon university will start again and I still have to work on a term paper. Although the topic is interesting I stuck with it - maybe the time pressure is not enough. ( ̄^ ̄) But I passed both exams and I can not describe how happy I am! ヽ(;▽;)ノ
 ________________________________________

 Some time ago I met up with Christiane for Afternoon Tea at Bensberg Castle Hotelヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ
This day I was terrible tired with headaches - I am so sorry for my bad mood, Christiane. I hope we can meet soon again and have an awesome day.


 Beautiful Hotel! <3 (picture from the original webpage)

 The Lobbyroom - everything is so luxurious

 Our Tea - I had a white jasmine tea called White Dreams and it was so delicious (^▽^)

We also got some sandwiches and sweets <3

 ________________________________________

Today I feeö like showing you some pictures of my room. I still need to decorate it a lot but I do not how.


 I do not really know why but I like shopping bags and boxey a lot - many of them look so lovely and I feel bad throw away.

 
x`D (watching big bang theory <3)
  ________________________________________

Have to go on with my work now! :)

Chanel