Freitag, 28. Dezember 2012

Late Christmas

I didn´t posted for such a long, because university is really hard right now and while chistmas I just wanted to have some free time.

I hope everyone had a great christmas time! I celebrated with my family and boyfriend. This year my sister and I cooked the meal so I didn´t took any pictures because it was quite stressful.

Of course everyone got presents, too. In our family everyone it embrassed to open these and it takes a lot of time!
This year I am very thankful, because everyone gave so much effort and I am looking forward to try everythink out!

Gaultiers Classique, accessoires holder and hunkemöller voucher.

Prada Candy, Diors Jadore and an awesome set from Bobbi Brown <3
 
plushy robe, delicious smelling body scrub and candle (my first own canlde after 21 years!) and CHOCOLATE from Berfi and Olga - they want me to become more fat! xD 


 One super adorable present is still on its way to me <3 Can´t wait unitl the postboy will come! <3

Today cam also another package with birthday present from me to me xD <3
Chanel