Montag, 12. November 2012

Royal Cupcake & Cosmetic Haul

 Thanky you all so much for your nice comments! (・@)
I am always happy to read them! <3

On friday I was able to meet up with lovely Christiane in cologne. We meet up for the first time ( but we happen to met each other in Shibuya 109 and Japantag, too) and I was so nervous and shy!
(_ _) we decided to take a walk through the city and later to have a cupcake at cologne "Royal Cupcake".

  Both of us had delicious white chocolate, which really tasted like white chocolate! 
I also chose these cupcakes: King of Pop [left]
It is a chocolate cupcake with liquid chocolate center, white chocolate buttercream and a praline.
 
Marilyn Monroe [right] Christiane tried this one, too =3
I think it was a vanilla cupcake with a Mango-Ananas Icing and marmelade filling. But the best thing is that fancy mouth! <3
The cupcakes are really sweet and I couldn´t eat both  (  ^.^);;



The owners of the café are always so nice and friendly! <3
In the window we were able to see many other designs of the café! <3

Yay, I am really happy that I met Christane, because she is such a lovely and nice person with so much charisma and style! It was much fun to talk with her and hopefully we can meet each other again soon. (⌒∇⌒)
I felt like taking a picture of the coat again because I LOVE it so much!  And I colored my hair again. First much darker then again lighter in this shade xD


 I did some cosmetic shopping because I feel like my makeup doesn´t suit to me (¬д¬
And also because these items are just too brilliant! o(≧∇≦o)

Dior Ultra-Gloss Glow
256 Rose Déshabillé / Negligee Pink
   
The color is a light, delicate nude pink tone with slight shimmer! <3 I need to buy a lipliner and lipstick in such a color because my lips are always unlovely red.

Chanel 
Fards á Joues Poudre Powder Blush
65 Espiégle

This color is also a light, delicate nude pink tone with slight shimmer - love it! )



Clinique
moisture surge intense
and 
all about eyes rich

I used it already a few times and think it is a really nice creme for dry skin! Right now I like Clinique for skin care the best - but I really want to try out some other products.

Now I will prepare for tomorrow~
Chanel