Donnerstag, 23. August 2012

Package from Japan - DURAS & MA*RS

Finally my package from Japan arrived. It took over two weeks because of the german customs. And I even paid for EMS - and the people at customs are always so rude! Well...I am so happy it already arrived and I can try them on!=3
And I got new shoppingbags and the newest catalogs! LOVE the DURAS catalog <3


DURAS
balloon sleeve chiffon tunica in orange
My first item in orange ever! The back is free and the fabric is almost clear xD But it beautiful! Maybe white would be better anyway.



DURAS
oriental print jumper in brown
Sadly the beige one was already sold out, but i thought the brown would be nice, too.



Real MA*RS
2way skull parker black
Still don´t know the second way of wearing it xD But it is really nice and perfect for cozy autumn.




MA*RS
Ribbon Jumper white/black
If someone interested I am going to sell it. New with Tags =3


Some pictures from the catalog <3







Chanel