Sonntag, 17. Juni 2012

Weekend + Favorite Model from Nuts 1#

At first thank you so much for all the nice comments at my last post about the ,"Japantag" I am really happy and it cheers me up!

The last week was so exhausting for me. Lately, I am in a constant stress and pressure situation, but last week was a small peak, so that even my body has complained and made ​​my days even harder!ε-(´・`)
So I was really happy about weekend and some free time!
And even I have to save money I ordered two lovely things at galstar! Hope they will arrive on time!\(o ̄∇ ̄o)
Ah~ For a month now I am going tanning, because I feel like having a more healthy skincolor than yellowish white (-.- );  I think the color now suits me a bit better and I also feel more comfortable.
 On saturday evening my darling and me went to a small japanese lounge and restaurant for dinner. In the internet it has great reviews so we were really curious about it.
 Well...we had Tofu, Karaage, Gyoza, Tempura, Sushi and Steakdon - in the end it was tasty but too expensive for mostly non-self-made food! ( `´)But they have good japanese cocktails - so maybe it is more a bar than a restaurant. 
ahh...looking at this picture I need to buy more tofu, I think...really delicious and healthy!



I also wanted to post some pictures of one of my favorite models; Sayaoko Ozaki! <3
I love her style really much and think she is really beautiful. <3

 She has a perfect body in my opinion! <3 I am looking forward to get such a body, too xD And of course this lovely bikini! <3
Chanel