Sonntag, 11. März 2012

Meeting Beri for shopping and fun

On thursday I met Beri in cologne. I was really happy to see her again and have some free time. We went shopping but didn´t bought any clothers, because no store was really amazing. 
But we went to lush and Beri showed me some great stuff. Maybe I will try some out...actually I don´t like the store because it is hard for me to breathe in it xD;;;

Later we were a long time in the big Douglas store looking for make-up, fragrances and cremes.
I finally bought my favorite antiperspirant again. It is the Shiseido - Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Roll-on. I am really, really satisfied with it. It smells nice, is longliving and you do feel an effect! <3
Later we went to a restaurant and had some delicious, big pizza and cocktails. I am getting hungry again while looking at the picture xD;;

At the end I want to show you a cute picture of Dastan! The was purring all the day again.
Isn´t he super cute? *O*
Chanel