Samstag, 17. März 2012

Clinique Special Sets arrived

Yesterday the Clinique Special Sets arrived after only one day! <3 So fast *O*

Because Clinique products are a bit expensive I am really happy to get these sets. Especially because they have the perfect size for travelling. =3

I got
,,It-Box" with Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief 15ml, All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye 7ml, Stay Matte Sheer Pressed Powder in Stay Beige 2,2g, Long Last Glosswear in Air Kiss 2,4ml, High Impact Mascara in Black 4g and a brush+mirror

,,Hydration Set" with Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief 15 ml, Moisture Surge Thirsty Skin Relief Face Spray 30 ml, All about Eyes 7ml and a bag

,,Mascara Set" with High Impact Mascara in original size (black), All About Eyes eye care (5ml), Cream Shaper Black Diamond original size and a bag

and two samples of my own choice ,,all about eyes rich" (5ml) and ,,Youth Surge Night" (7ml)

Sadly I forgot to get also the ,,Cleaning Set" But I think I will get this one too. 
All these products have a value of about 150 , but I paid less than 1/3. Isn´t that awesome? <3

I am really curious of the eye care products because I have big problems with my skin around the eyes. All in one I have terrible dry skin and hope to find a nice products under these cuties.
Do maybe now a good skin care for dry skin? *O*

I had been learing for almost 7 hours for my exam next week, but still feel stupid ^^;;; The next days it will be better, I think. Now I am going to take a hot bath and give my skin a lot of attention.

Have a good night! <3
Chanel