Donnerstag, 2. Februar 2012

New Buffalo Boots and Dulce Chocolate&Icecreme

Today the University has ended early. So I was finally able to go into the Düsseldorf. =3
I went to the Buffalo store next to the rhine riverbank. <3 The store is beautifully decorated andchic. Altogether there are about three rooms. They represent only a few shoes but they are all so sexy and beautiful! The staff is friendly and competent. <3<3<3

I chose a pair of suede overknee boots, but there were so many great shoes and preferably I would have taken all.

The boots are tight (The shaft finally doesn´t slipping down anymore.) and overknee like the other ones I have posted here! =3 The leather feels good and is soft. All in one the boots are comfortable. BUT they do not have a plateau-front ... I think that is a real shame because plateau is very beautiful, I think.
 


Do you know Dulce?
Dulce is chocolate&icecream shop/café. They offers chocolate, ice, waffles, hot and cold drinks and pralines. They sweets are natural and without artificial additives, flavorings and colorings. And not that sweet.

The waffles are really delicious and I recommend the hot white chocolate waffle! I haven´t tried the chocolatiers yet. But they have very creative and unique creations with light and dark chocolate.
The ice creams is also very nice e.g. Cinnamon, White Chocolate, Chai Tea.
You should try the hot chocolate is delicious as well, because it's made out of their chocolate ice cream.

I went to the stores in Essen, Cologne and Duesseldorf and in every store the sale clerks are very nice!
Definitely one of my favorite stores next to Starbucks!
 
Chanel