Dienstag, 31. Januar 2012

Spring Fashion

Because I am already sick of snow and cold wind I am looking for spring fashion and lovely pieces which I want to buy in Japan. I think I will post more photos of pretty fashion in the next time ^^;;; I want to have a nice closet this year and enjoy it, because I have finally work.

First of all..
some great picture of the new collection of Duras. One of my favorite brands!





And here are some pieces which will be a must have in my closet! As you can see I am in love with pastell or bright clothers. I used to wear only black and I am sick of that, too ^^;;;
nude high heels, pearl necklaces, floppy hat, big earrings, big sunglasses, chiffon/plissé tops, lace dresses, overknee socks, lace shorts and skirts and lovely dresses made of light fabric!

What are your favorite pieces for spring? =3
Chanel