Sonntag, 25. Dezember 2011

The day after christmas + Golds Infinity arrived

I hope everyone had a great christmas evening with their family, friends and beloved persons.

I celebrated christmas with my family.
As dish we had salmon, potatoes, salad and soup. It was delicious and I was so full! My sister made a punchbowl with many fruits, 1 litre vodka and 0,5 litre of prossecco. You couldn´t taste the alcohol, but it was really strong! **
We talked a lot, played games and we also exchanged presents. My parents seems to like their present a lot. Every year its hard to find a nice present for them but this year my sister had great ideas.
I´m always really happy if everyone is happy about their presents. <3<3<3 Sadly the present for my Honey is still on its way to us ;_; The shop was soooo slow with the order...I´m really sad about that.

Our christmas tree with many, many lights <3

Sisters punchbowl *O* So delicious! <3
Because of the excitement I forgot to take pictures of our meal.
These are my presents I got from my beloved ones! They are all so kind and I´m really happy. They gave so much effort! <3
I wanted this hat so much. I also have it in black but I think the light one is prettier for spring.<3

A new and really small camera in pink for my next holiday trips <3 The color is so cute and the pictures are really nice for the small size of the camera! <3

 ,,Candy" Eau the Parfum by Prada. <3 It smells so delicious! ^O^
"Prada Candy, the new feminine fragrance of Prada enriches the Prada brand's fragrance universe with another vision: colorful, pop and explosive.
Prada Candy incarnates the new Prada woman: she's daring, sensual, full of life and implosive.
The perfume is named after this seductive and joyful girl who is running wild."

,,Flora" Eau de Toilette by Gucci.<3 It smells like spring! *O*
"Flora - a young, elegant and spontaneous woman who exudes that "Gucci Edge" of power and sensuality. Her classic, daring nature is the essence of the new Flora by Gucci Eau de Parfum.
This warm, luxurious floral scent is a richer, more intense and longer lasting version of the Eau de Toilette."

 
,,Les 4 Ombres De Chanel" Eyeshadow by Chanel in Nr. 14 Mystic Eyes.
I can´t wait to try the colours out. Eyeshadow by Chanel is really longliving and pretty.

The newest Makeup by Chanel! <3 "Perfection Lumiere Long-Wear Flawless Fluid Makeup SPF10"
Effortless to apply, with seamless blendability for a naturally flawless effect, this breakthrough foundation is the ideal all-day, everyday formula—suitable for all skin types in a diverse range of 20 shades.

   ,,Rouge Allure Gloss" Lip Gloss by Chanel in Nr. 56 Imaginaire
The color is so beautiful, the smell is lovely and it feels so good while wearing. I also like the elegant packaging, because I don´t like the usual, transparent packaging of lip glosses. >.<

A Douglas Voucher! <3 
Douglas also give much effort in their decoration. The picture on the card is so pretty and cool.

 
Super cute card with money for my Chanel earrings <3 Chocolate *O* and a super lovely apple. You can read on it" Merry Christmas" Isn´t that super cool? =3

 The collection of Jane Austens novels! <3 She is such a great writer *O* I wish I had more time to read.
 
On christmas also a small package for me arrived! <3 A Golds Infinity top in black and pink with sequins! I got it really cheap at an auctions and it fits perfectly.
I wish everyone lovely days <3
Thank you for reading =3
Now I will have dessert and coffee with my family!
Chanel