Montag, 28. November 2011

My new Extentions by Luxy Hair are here!

After much trouble with another hair extensions online shop I finally ordered a set of extentions at the online shop of LuxyHair.

The communication is really good. They answer fast, nice and good. Customers can pay via paypal (money has to be on the paypal account). I bought a set of 160g which costs 139USD. Shipping is included (about 28USD) = 3
After 9 days they arrived at the customs. I had to pay 19 €.

The packaging is cute and you are able to open a small part of it to check the color and quality of the hair! Perfect! <3
I think that is really cute XD

The hair is really long (20 inches), not that thick but very soft. And the hair tips are not thin. But atfer first brushing some hair fall out and some broke.
You have 10 pieces and that is quite much for my head. The clips are strong and good to wear. You also get two extra clips.
- 1: 8 "weft
- 1: 7 "weft
- 2: 6 "wefts
- 2: 4 "wefts
- 4: 1.5 "wefts

The color is 613 - Bleach Blonde. Actually a bit yellow and I have to color them because my hair is more ash. The color is not like the one on the picture on the website. And there are some hair which is still dark.

All in one I think they will be pretty good to wear them about one year.
I hope I can wear them soon! <3
 
Chanel