Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2011

Review: Dariya Palty Eyebrow Mascara (Gold Brown)



Description and Promises
"Palty Eyebrows Color Gold Brown" is an eyebrow mascara designed to change the color of your eyebrows to match the color of your hair. Matching hair and eyebrow color create a more fashionable look while enhancing the alluring impact of your eyes. This will enhance the alluring impact of your eyes. 
->dries quickly
->resistant to water&sweat and fading by rubbing
->smoothes the flow of eyebrow hair by coating each hair.
Color and Price

About ¥715
Ingredients
Water, Ethanol, BG, (styrene /alkyl acrylate)copolymer ammonium, (Hydroxyethyl acrylate / Acryloyldimethyltaurate Na) Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Trioctanoin, Diphenyl dimethicone, Xanthan gum, Polyglyceryl myristate-10, Methylparaben, Silica, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides
-> Some ingredients can cause allergies. They can also disrupt the protective mechanisms of the skin and can dry out the skin. Many of these substances are also in other cosmetics. If someone if interested in it.

 So, now I will show you some pictures.

Dariya Palty Eyebrow Mascara "Golden Brown"




Before
Left eyebrow
 After

 Difference between left "Golden Brown" and right "Light Brown"

Positive
+ dries quickly 
+ resistant to water&sweat
+ easy to remove with make up remover
+ many colors
+ cheap and long-lasting
+ makes your eyebrows look much better
+ small size
Negative
- sometimes a bit hard to cover each hair
- a bit fakelooking, but it is okay

I can recommend Palty Eyebrow Mascara for everyone who want to color his eyebrow. I didn´t use any other mascara by another brand but I am satisfied. =3



 I finally wore my Schooluniform Cardigan which My Darling bought in Japan for me! I really, really like it! <3
I would like to have a beige one, too! <3
By the way~I also wear a pair of hotpants ^^;;;


Chanel