Dienstag, 30. August 2011

Small basic shopping for autumn & Duras new collection is online!


I finally got paid and had to go a little bit shopping again! I´m mostly done with basic clothers for university and such. Now I want to buy some more special clothers for dates and leisure! =3
Right now there are still three packages on its way. And one package has a special item in it! I am looking forward to it so much! *O*

On Monday I will go to another film shoot in cologneand I hope I can see many interesting things again! If you are interested you can also take part in it! <3
Actually I am really in love which this color! <3 I want to buy many other things in this color! 
These boots were very cheap and I can wear them in many different ways, so I think they are just super awesome! =3

I bought these earrings at Bijou Brigitte and I think these are really adorable! I think these are my perfect earrings! <3

And Duras, one of my favorite Brands published their new autumn/winter collection. The pictures are really beautyful and I also like the new model!
The items are very elegant and classic, but also sexy and cute. I think you feel very glamorous wearing such clothers by Duras. 
The collection also owns pretty item which are definitly a must have for my autumn/winter. Beautiufl hats, overknee boots, lace sexy and classic pullovers.
I´m pretty sure many girls already think about shopping new warm clothers and I think this year we have great stuff to choose! =3 
Chanel