Montag, 4. Juli 2011

My first post

Hello everyone <3,

this is my first post at my blogspot blog. =3
My name is Claudia and I am from Germany! I live at a small town next to Düsseldorf and Cologne.
This year I made my A-level and soon I will go to university to study. 
I´m interesting in japanese culture since 2005. At first I was interested in Mangas and Music. Later I started to cosplay game charakters and visual kei music artists. Since 2007 I was into Lolita Fashion. At that time I was a very big fan of Angelic Pretty and was very happy to meet Maki&Asuka at the store opening in Paris. Since 2008 I´m interesting in Gyaru Kei, but I won´t call myself a gyaru. Now I´m not doing cosplay or Lolita Fashion anymore.
I have a lovely boyfriend who support my japanese interest. Winter 2010/2011 he invited me to his family in Japan to learn more about the life there. I had wonderful three week full of great food, shopping and lovely people.
Another thing that I love to do is cooking! Mostly I´m cooking japanese food for my boyfriend and me and also sometimes at home for my parents.

I really like japanese brands like Golds Infinity, Ma*rs, DIA, Liz Lisa, Duras and Egoist. But I´m also in love with european high brands like Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Prada and Dior.

So my Blog will be about my life and many different things. Also some Gyaru things, recipes and hopefully some reviews!


Thank you for reading this and I hope you are going to visit my blog sometimes! =3
Chanel